Post-use review and photos to come, certainly look to meet my needs for now! Lighter colour, waterproof, padded.
"The Valparaiso Pant is extremely durable and incorporates a pre-curved leg construction for an enhanced fit in the riding position. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Alpinestars' exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane; this pant is extremely comfortable - especially when matched up with the Valparaiso Jacket."
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
- Removable thermal liner (180g) allows pant to be worn in various weather climates. Thermal liner is 'sonic quilted' for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
- Air intakes and rear exhaust zippers in thighs offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Premium YKK zipper and Velcro® cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models.
- Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars jacket models.
- Also available in short tailored version to offer improved comfort performance for riders with smaller leg size